Manufacturer of welding stop valve explain Welded ball valve What are the technical features?
As for the rating number of welded ball valve sleeve, the welding valve is determined according to the design medium, which is generally used for inflammable, explosive and highly toxic pipelines, and the design pressure is generally medium pressure valve. According to the requirements of welding procedure qualification, the corresponding sub items of medium pressure welding valve shall be applied.
Welded ball valve is widely used in various fields. Its superior quality and high performance stability can not be achieved by ordinary cast steel ball valve. The service life of all welded ball valve is far longer than that of cast steel ball valve.
Technical features of welded ball valve:
1. The valve body structure is welded as a whole without external leakage.
2. The valve seat is composed of PTFE sealing ring and spring. It has strong adaptability to the change of pressure and temperature, and there will be no leakage in the service range.
3. The anti leakage structure of the valve rod: there is a PTFE self sealing gasket and an O-ring at the bottom of the valve rod, and there are two O-rings and two PTFE gaskets on the top to ensure no leakage.
4. The material of valve body is the same as that of pipeline, which will not cause uneven stress and deformation due to earthquake and vehicle passing through the ground.
5. The valve body is light and easy to keep warm.
6. The directly buried ball valve can be directly buried in the ground, instead of building a large valve well, it only needs to set up a small shallow well on the ground, which greatly saves the construction cost and project time.
7. The length of valve body and the height of valve rod can be adjusted according to the construction and design requirements of pipeline.
8. The machining accuracy of the ball is good, the operation is light and there is no bad interference.
10. There are welding and flange connection modes.
11. Operation mode: handle, gear (vertical / horizontal)