Pressure gauge stop valve manufacturer answer Stainless steel ball valve Where does it apply?
The main characteristics of stainless steel ball valve are its compact structure, easy operation and maintenance. Stainless steel ball valve can be used to control the flow of air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive medium. The valve body can be integral or combined. This kind of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
Stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, stainless steel electric ball valve, stainless steel manual ball valve. Stainless steel ball valve material is divided into 304316321 stainless steel ball valve.
Stainless steel ball valve by rotating the spool to make the valve unblocked or blocked. The ball valve has the advantages of light switch, small volume, large diameter, reliable sealing, simple structure and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and spherical surface are often in closed state and are not easy to be eroded by medium, so they are widely used in various industries. Only its closing part is a ball. The ball rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length of pipe.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. It is compact and reliable. The sealing surface material of ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and fast to open and close. Only 90 ° rotation is needed from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for remote control.
Stainless steel ball valve
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve structure is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to dismantle and replace.
6. When the valve is fully open or closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. Wide range of application, diameter from small to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure.
Usage of stainless steel ball valve:
1) Before operation, make sure that the pipeline and valve have been washed.
2) The valve is operated according to the input signal of the actuator to drive the valve stem to rotate; when the forward rotation is 1 / 4 turn (900), the valve is closed. When the reverse rotation is 1 / 4 turn (900), the valve opens.
3) When the direction indicator arrow of the actuator is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is in the open state; when the indicating arrow is vertical to the pipeline, the valve is in the closed state.
Where are stainless steel ball valves suitable for_ repair:
Several factors, such as dependence on temperature, service life and maintenance life, will be reasonable
Precautions for stainless steel ball valve:
When the ball valve is closed, there is still pressure fluid in the valve body
Before maintenance, relieve the pipeline pressure and keep the valve in the open position
Before maintenance, disconnect the power or air source
Before maintenance, separate the actuator from the bracket
1) The packing should be locked again
If there is micro leakage at the packing culvert, the valve stem nut must be locked again
Pay attention not to lock too tightly, usually lock 1 / 4-1 turn, the leakage will stop.
2) Replace the valve seat and seal.
A) , disassembly
Make the valve in the half open position to flush and remove the possible hazardous substances inside and outside the valve body.
Close the ball valve, remove the connecting bolts and nuts on both sides of the flange, and then completely remove the valve from the pipeline.
Remove the drive actuator (20), connecting bracket (18), lock washer (14), stem nut (13), butterfly spring (12), gnan (11), wear plate (10), stem packing (9) in sequence
Remove the body cover connecting bolt (5) and nut, separate the valve cover from the valve body, and remove the valve cover gasket (16).
Make sure that the ball (3) is in the "off" position, which can be easily taken out of the valve body, and then take out the seat.
Push down the valve stem (6) from the middle hole of the valve body until it is completely removed, and then take out the O-ring (8) and the lower packing (7) of the valve stem
Note: Please operate carefully to avoid scratching the surface of the valve stem and the sealing part of the stuffing box
B) Re assembly
Clean and inspect the removed parts. It is highly recommended to replace the seals such as valve seat and bonnet gasket with spare parts package
Assemble in the reverse order of disassembly.
Cross lock the flange connecting bolts (5) with the specified torque.
Lock the stem nut (13) to the specified torque
After the actuator is installed, the corresponding signal is input and the valve core is driven to rotate by rotating the valve stem to make the valve open and close.
If possible, please carry out pressure seal test and performance test for valve according to relevant standards before reassembling pipeline.